Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, written by the team of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice, is based on the “coat of many colors” story of Joseph from the Bible’s Book of Genesis. Its timeless themes of love, betrayal, virtue and redemption have made it a global favorite, with an estimated 20,000 school and community productions to date.
Park Players’ production director Jim Pinard, was delighted when he was asked to direct the show. “Joseph really is a director’s dream. It’s been a labor of love watching the show come together and I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy this beautiful production,” said Pinard. “The show has everything – one of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s greatest scores, plus singing, dancing and a family-friendly, morally-uplifting story.”
The Park Players continue their popular tradition of offering food and beverage nights, giving patrons a chance to enjoy an entire evening event when attending their productions. This season there will be a Dinner Theater, a Wine and Cheese evening, a Spaghetti Dinner, a special luncheon called Pharaoh’s Feast, and a fundraiser evening for the North Rosedale Park Civic Association. Sunday shows offer a discount for seniors and students.
Rosedale Park Community House
Detroit, MI 48223
Dates and ticket prices:
- Friday, March 12 6:30 pm Dinner Theater $26
- Saturday, March 13 8:00 pm Performance $16
- Sunday, March 14 2:00 pm Performance $16 ($14 seniors & students)
- Friday March 19 7:00 pm Spaghetti Dinner $22
- Saturday, March 20 7:00 pm Wine & Cheese $22
- Sunday March 21 1:00 pm Pharaoh’s Feast $22 (20 seniors & students)
- Friday, March 26 8:00 pm Performance $16
- Saturday, March 27 7:00 pm NRPCA Benefit $20
Please call 313-835-1103 to reserve tickets!